For Irish Divers the first step is to head for Cork and then Cork Airport which is on the road to Kinsale the road number is R600 and it’s signposted to Kinsale. Travel through the villages of Riverstick and Belgooly until you reach Kinsale. The journey normally takes about 20 minutes. We are located at the main Pier.
Divers traveling from the UK have two options to fly or the take a ferry. Cork Airport is the nearest airport and is just a 30 minute drive from our base in Kinsale. There are flights to Cork from the following UK airports Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Jersey Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle, London Gatwick, London Heathrow,London Stansted. The cost of flights might not be as expensive as you might think especially if you watch the airline offers. Check out Air Lingus, Ryan Air, Jet2
Coming by ferry there are a number of options
- Dublin Holyhead Ferry Runs 8 times daily with Irish Ferries & Stena Line, the Duration is from 2 Hours.
- Rosslare Pembroke Ferry Runs 14 times weekly with Irish Ferries, Duration is from 4 Hours.
- Rosslare Fishguard Ferry Runs 14 times weekly with Stena Line. Duration is from 3 Hours 30 Minutes
- Dun Laoghaire Holyhead Ferry Runs 7 times weekly with Stena Line. Duration is from 1 Hour 59 Minutes
- Dublin Liverpool Ferry Runs 16 times weekly with P&O Irish Sea. Duration is from 7 Hours 59 Minutes.
Kinsale is approximately two and a half to three hours drive from both Dublin and Rosslare on motorway.